Study abroad at a partner university
Through the University of Lille’s many partnerships, you have a wide range of choices to complete a study trip abroad!
Caution: we remind you that it is forbidden to travel in a country at risk (red and orange zones, examples: terrorist risk, climate risk, country at war). Also, before choosing your country of mobility, we invite you to check the risk level of the country: www.diplomatie.gouv.fr/fr/conseils-aux-voyageurs/conseils-par-pays-destination - in the "Sécurité" section of the country of mobility. (in French)
You are also responsible for:
- checking the conditions of reception and exit from the country (whether or not the borders are closed)
- reading the clauses of their compulsory insurance before moving abroad. It is strongly recommended to take out a repatriation insurance including the pandemic risk.
- regularly consulting the "Dernière minute" section for the country of mobility: www.diplomatie.gouv.fr/fr/dossiers-pays/ (in French)
The University of Lille gives you the possibility to complete part of your curriculum abroad at a partner university through one of the many programmes in place:
Study abroad for one or two semesters:
- in Europe as part of the Erasmus+ programme
- elsewhere in the world as part of bilateral agreements and university networks (BCI, ISEP, MAUI, AEN, SEMP)
To apply, follow the procedures outlined here: how to take part in an exchange programme
Study abroad as part of an agreement reached with overseas institutes that provide for the joint award of a diploma by the University of Lille at the same level and in the same field as a foreign diploma. Specific procedures apply and depend on each individual agreement:
Professional degree …
Bachelor’s degree …
Master’s degree …
Engineering diploma …
To find out more, consult the list of applicable courses
These study trips are a wonderful opportunity to enjoy an international experience over a short period.
To find out more, please consult the regularly updated lists of offers by both partner universities and non-partners.