Registration – DELF/DALF
Please read the following information before registering !
No reimbursements except in cases of force majeure (due to the pandemic). Payment must be made by the final registration date.
Absence due to illness or for work reasons
Candidates can have their exam postponed to another session following a written request by email, along with a medical certificate or a statement from their employer up to 48 hours after the exam. NB: postponement is only possible once. If a candidate is absent a second time, the registration fees are forfeited.
Accommodating disabled candidates
At the time of registration, disabled candidates must provide a medical certificate specifying the nature of their disability as well as the doctor’s recommendations on how to accommodate them.
Candidates will receive a notice to attend on the day they register if done in person at the exam centre, otherwise a letter or email will be sent no later than two weeks before the exam. If you have not received a notice to attend 1 week before the exam, please write to delfdalftcfuniv-lille.fr.
On the day of the exam, you must :
- arrive on time in respect of the schedule indicated in the notice to attend (for example 30 minutes before the exam begins); candidates who arrive late will not be allowed into the exam hall;
- provide valid original ID (not a photocopy) with a photo. NB: failure to sit the exam because of a lack of ID does not entitle you to postponement or reimbursement;
- provide proof in the event that you arrive late due to public transport, in which case your exam can be postponed.
During the exam, you must :
- check that the personal information on your registration certificate is accurate; this is what will appear on your diploma or certificate;
- write with a pen (pencils are not allowed);
- use the material and documents handed out. The use of any document other than those authorised will be considered as an attempt to cheat;
- place your bag, telephone (switched off) and any other electronic device in the location indicated by the invigilators.