Travel abroad

You are a lecturer, a PhD student or an administrative staff and you wish to develop or strengthen the international relations of the University of Lille with institutions abroad: the international relations department can help you with the organization of your mobility.

Some recommendations before you leave

Before any mobility, we advise that you refer to the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

If you are moving abroad, it is strongly recommended to register you as a French citizen living outside France and apply for a consular card. This step is free, voluntary and can be useful to obtain a passport renewal or in the case of putting a safety plan in the country. For more information about the registration procedure, consult the website of the country in which you are going to stay.

Prepare your departure

The international relations department helps you with the organization of your teaching, researching or training stay.