Study abroad at a partner university

Through the University of Lille’s many partnerships, you have a wide range of choices to complete a study trip abroad!

Caution: we remind you that it is forbidden to travel in a country at risk (red and orange zones, examples: terrorist risk, climate risk, country at war). Also, before choosing your country of mobility, we invite you to check the risk level of the country: - in the "Sécurité" section of the country of mobility. (in French)

You are also responsible for:

- checking the conditions of reception and exit from the country (whether or not the borders are closed)
- reading the clauses of their compulsory insurance before moving abroad. It is strongly recommended to take out a repatriation insurance including the pandemic risk.
- regularly consulting the "Dernière minute" section for the country of mobility: (in French)

Do you have a disability or a long-term illness (ALD)? Find all the information you need to know and all the support and funding you can receive on our dedicated page.

The University of Lille gives you the possibility to complete part of your curriculum abroad at a partner university through one of the many programmes in place:

Study abroad for one or two semesters:

To apply, follow the procedures outlined here: how to take part in an exchange programme

Study abroad as part of an agreement reached with overseas institutes that provide for the joint award of a diploma by the University of Lille at the same level and in the same field as a foreign diploma. Specific procedures apply and depend on each individual agreement:

Professional degree …
Bachelor’s degree …
Master’s degree …
Engineering diploma …

To find out more, consult the list of applicable courses



These study trips are a wonderful opportunity to enjoy an international experience over a short period.

To find out more, please consult the regularly updated lists of offers by both partner universities and non-partners.