Our dual and joint diplomas

Students on dual diploma courses obtain a diploma both from the University of Lille and the partner university. These courses involve alternating between periods of study at each of the partner institutes and can be completed at bachelor’s level, or more frequently at master’s level.

You will find the complete list on the page dedicated to international partnership diplomas

  • First of all you must contact the teaching staff members in charge of the dual diploma for which you wish to apply, who will send you details of the application procedure.
  • You must also complete our online form for international students and upload the documents required.
  • If your application is accepted, you will receive confirmation.


Note: if you are a national of a country outside the European Union (except Switzerland, Norway, Iceland and Lichtenstein), you must request a visa from the French consular services in your country. Visas are mandatory for all stays of more than 3 months, and without one you will not be able to register at the University of Lille. For more information: prepare your arrival